The design and performance of the Ketch-All® has earned it the title of "The World's Best Mousetrap."
The Ketch-All® is a live mouse trap that operates without the use of harmful chemicals, making it safe to use around children and pets. It is efficient, often capturing several mice in one setting!
The Ketch-All® has been winning the war against rodents since 1924. It works 24 hours a day, every day of the year. By following the simple operating procedures, your Ketch-All® will provide years of proven, practical performance.
Place the Ketch-All® 1½" to 2" from and parallel to the wall, with either entrance hole facing the wall. The trap may also be placed with either end flush to the wall. The Ketch-All® uses a mouse's own curiosity as bait. Once the mouse enters either side of the tunnel opening, the hair trigger activates the paddle wheel and the mouse is "spanked" into the cage compartment. Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap! Soon, the whole family of mice will be trapped with no bait, no mess and no poisonous chemicals, with the help of this simple catch and release trap that works every time.
- Trap will continue to catch mice as long as it is properly wound.
- Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap.
- No harmful chemicals, baits or poisons. Safe for user and the environment.
- Appeals to mouse's harborage instincts.
- No possible contamination of products in production areas.
- For a properly wound trap, simply wind the knob on the trap until it stops.
- Trap equalizes sensitivity for trapping mice of all sizes.
- No need to unwind or reset traps—catch multiple mice without having to empty the trap.
Removable End Plate and Lid
- Easy to clean for greater sanitation.
Time tested since 1924
- All Ketch-All® traps are backed by a one-year limited warranty for parts and labor when used as directed.