Temprid SC combines the fast-acting, broad-spectrum control of beta-cyfluthrin with the systemic residual control of imidacloprid to provide premium performance and efficacy. Reduce callbacks, increase profits and simplify business operations with Temprid SC – the only perimeter pest control product you'll ever need.
Flexible label allows unsurpassed control of ants and other perimeter pests
- Also eliminates aphids, scale insects and mealybugs that produce honeydew, a preferred food source of many ant species
- Broad-spectrum insecticide
- Can be applied outdoors and indoors
- Can be applied as a perimeter application 3 feet up and 10 feet out from structure
- Surface and subsurface distribution of insecticide
- Enhanced potency occurs when the active ingredients are combined
Ants, bedbugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, flies, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs, spiders
Ants, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, fire ants, fleas, flies, gnats, ground beetles, hornets, moths, multicolored Asian lady beetles, scorpions, spiders, ticks, yellow jackets
Beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, drywood termites
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.